However, although love is a moral thing rather than a material one, we must agree that it has a definition that summarizes all its meanings and states.
Love is a feeling of attraction and admiration towards a person or something, and love may be seen as a mutual chemistry between two, and inside the human body is a hormone called oxytocin, known as the hormone of lovers, and it is secreted by the body when they meet.
Love is also a variety of positive feelings and powerful emotional and mental states.
Love is a deep tender, emotional affection for another person, the feeling of a warm bond, a deep affection.
We must admit that love is not a single type, and is not restricted to people without others, but rather is a feeling that is directed to all. It is divided into several sections:
• Emotional love: a person feels very attracted to the other party, and the desire to know more information about the person he loves, and this love causes a feeling of a lot of happiness, or a lot of sadness.
• The love of friends: This love is also called fraternal love. It is also characterized by feeling positive emotions, and its ability to make a person more flexible and strong when facing situations or difficult times.
• Family love: is the love of family members for each other.
• Human love: It is the love that a person offers to others without any return or benefit, and this type is the basis of happiness and satisfaction.
Philosophers and sages had beautiful and precious phrases about love, from which these flowers were plucked:
• Love is blind (Plato).
• Love is a rose and a woman is her thorn (Schopenhauer).
• Love doubles the tenderness of a man, and weakens the tenderness of a woman (Garlson).
• Love weakens politeness in women and strengthens it in men (Richter).
• Love is a duel from which a woman emerges victorious if she wants (La Bruyere).
• Love for a woman is like nectar for a flower (Charles Thobe).
• Love is nothing but madness (Shakespeare).
• Love is a woman's spring and a man's autumn (Helen Ronald).
• Love sees roses without thorns (German proverb).
• Love asks a woman's permission to enter her heart, and as for a man, he breaks into his heart without permission, and this is our calamity (Bernard Shaw).
• If a young man complains to you about the cruelty of a woman, know that his heart is in her hands (Berenice).
• Love is a tear and a smile (Gibran).
• Love is the sweetest and most bitter (Europedes).
• the more we love; Our fear of offending those we love has doubled (George Sand).
• Men die of love, and women live by it (Despres).
• actions and that translate as meaning of feelings of love and affection; If the man includes his wife and helps her with household matters, or prepares her for a surprise dinner at her favorite restaurant, or gives her a gift that he knows she will love, all of these actions pour into of love .
Passion: feelings from the bottom of the heart, such as the husband's longing for his wife, and the wife's longing for her husband. When one of them is absent for some reason, the other feels inferior and desires to see him.
- Familiarity: It includes sharing conversation, dialogue, watching some television programs together, and performing some common matters even in housework.
- Commitment: that is, discipline, a sense of responsibility, and the presence of laws and official procedures between the two lovers (betrothal, and marriage), in addition to spending on the house with effort, money, passion and knowledge.
The spouses should know that with the combination of the three elements, the love triangle is completed, and it is called complete love. But if an element is found without the other two elements, the name is different:
Infatuation: In the case of “passion” alone.
Empty love: If there is commitment, and there is no intimacy or passion. And love is empty, because it lacks content.
Inclination in love: in the case of intimacy only, and the couple's harmony with each other.
The sides of the love triangle: The sides of the triangle are the lines connecting all two vertices (each two of the three elements of the love triangle), and each side is an equation in itself:
Foolish love equation
“Commitment + Passion = Foolish Love”: When the spouses meet the commitment and take responsibility, each party has discipline towards the other, and the “passion” occurs when one of them is absent, but with no intimacy in their relationship, such as the absence of any common cause , or participation to achieve a specific goal.
romantic love equation
Passion + intimacy = romantic love: when there is passion, intimacy, exchange of love, intimacy, and a common vision, but without commitment, discipline, or just laws. This love is illegal in the Islamic religion, as it is not tied to a marriage contract, or any other obligations.
Companion love equation
Familiarity + Commitment = Companionship: Or the love of friendships. And the love of comrades applies to the presence of two elements of the triangle, which are intimacy and commitment, as is the case with friends among each other, as they participate in certain programs and multiple ideas, and between them there is a marriage contract and commitment, but there is no passion, embrace, or longing between them.
The understanding couple should resort to love development training, and many families have found a clear and even excellent difference by resorting to it, in which the spouses agree of their own free will in case they feel the imbalance of their love triangle to attend joint courses to develop the marital relationship, in which the relationship is evaluated through a model, The spouses fill it out, each separately and away from the other, and then the average of the spouses' satisfaction with each other is produced in all transparency and frankness, with the adoption of dialogue to find ways to develop their relationship and agreement between them. Both partners will notice the difference in the first days of application, and after two to three weeks they will see a clear change.